5 best practices for e-books and guides to generate results
The Next Web:
- Focus on the right goals. Recognize that personalization will have more impact
- Prioritize relevance. Instead of bombarding your audience with a ‘one-size-fits-all’ resource that may – or may not – be relevant with specific interests.
- Be smart about targeting. Remember that online audiences are highly research driven. They’re learning as much as they possibly can before reaching out to you – a process that takes time. Take a step back, and give them the space to browse.
- Track segment performance. Look beyond leads to start quantifying demand
- Reach audiences across platforms and devices. With the right technologies, you can stay connected to your audiences, no matter where they are – to always ensure that your value proposition is top of mind.