Are you using the most modern techniques to identify and nurture your prospects? Our Modern Sales Prospecting Scorecard will tell you.
Without a strong process in place, you might be missing out on opportunities that could turn into new clients. Sales is a fast-paced business. With all of the day-to-day demands, many times it’s hard to keep up with the required activities, not to mention dig deeper to find new opportunities and prospects that will get you to your goals.
Some prospecting questions to consider include:
- How effectively are your communicating with your prospects?
- How do you prioritize your prospects and when do you reach out to them?
- Are you tracking the right metrics?
- Have you implemented a CRM?
- Where does marketing and sales align in your prospecting strategy?
If any of these questions hit home to you, it might be time to re-evaluate your current sales process.
Find out how you compare within your industry and start implementing some sales prospecting best practices today.